Sunday, February 8, 2009

Diorama Drama



My diorama was based on pollution. Pollution is a very big problem that our world has. Due to littering, cars, and some other things our air is no longer the safest to breathe. People should work together to make our air a safer thing.









This diorama about the importance of education evoked a strong, caring emotion in me because I also care deeply about getting an education to better the knowledge of a person. I think that is important that every person strive for their own education.










The diorama about invisible children taught me something I didn't know. I never realized that things like that actually happen outside of movies. I also found it very sad and heartbreaking that children actually go through this everyday.










The diorama about spaying and neutering your pet to help prevent as many animals in shelters was the one I found very creative. I liked the way the person did the diorama and also that she did something on what a lot of people do not take into consideration when getting an animal.













I really liked the animal testing diorama. I completely agree that this is a wrong-doing of people. I wish they would find an alternative to testing medications and other products to make ready for humans, other than testing it on innocent animals.













The message on the gay rights and church diorama could be very controversial. Many people have different views about this subject, some may agree and some may completely disagree. This is strictly a personal battle that people go through and everyone has their own choice on how they think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment